posted by captjimjam on 09/14/2008
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Large display.
- Curved glass which gives it that more expensive look. It doesn't distort the numbers/workings underneath too.
- Glow in the dark tips on the minute and hour hand. (They don't glow for as long as on my other watch though).
- Workings are all visible, which makes it look quite stylish. Theres always something to look at in this watch.
- Bracelet is adjustable (comes quite large), by removing links.
-Can be hand wound too if needed.
-Very easy to use: Wind crown clockwise to wind watch up if needed.
Pull out the crown to adjust the time.
- Tachymetre spelt wrong.
- Locking bit on bracelet a little stiff (not really much of a con though).
- Comes packgaged in a packet within bubble wrap. There are protective covers on the bracelet, the glass front and back glass.
- To adjust, push the pins out on the bracelet with a small rod or something similar i.e. a jewelers screwdriver or a nail and tap lightly with a hammer if they are a bit tight.
Excellent buy, haven't checked accuracy for long periods yet, but from what I've seen, it's fairly accurate.
It looks more expensive than it is.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.