DX  » Community » Reviews » Mild Strength Black Magnetic Spheres (7mm / 100-Pack)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:251 (25%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mild magnets spheres

posted by pbrais on 07/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    External color good, send pakage good.
    Cons:
    Magnet effect is very low. Material is no rare earth. Is equal to ferite magnet. Many sheres are not sphere, (many flats). I b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very funny

posted by EngMailson on 04/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Great to spend time - It has no strong smell of metal - Suitable also for those who want to have a physiotherapy - Help take the stress - Coordination improves motor - Beautiful color and a glossy dark gray - Great for those times without having to do ......
    Cons:
    - Not for children under 3 years are small and can be swallowed ... - came with a few holes, but nothing that affects the utili...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Look nice, really weak

posted by kdeal on 10/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are nice looking magnets, and the finish seems to be holding up better than the other (strong) magnets I've ordered from DX and elsewhere.
    Cons:
    "Mild" is an overstatement. I was expecting magnets that would be the strength of old ceramic magnets or thereabout....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ammo Balls

posted by SrPessoa on 09/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's fun and beautiful. I really like that black color for sphere magnets. Good to play at a plain surface. Also works as a stress releiver. Its cheap. Stands for what it's made for. No geometric space forms, but very bood to "draw"on surfaces.
    Cons:
    Weak magnets. You can't stick much with those. They are useless even to stick paper-notes to a metal board. Can't sustain a l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections