DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Bike Bicycle Upper Tube Bag with Transparent Pouch for Touch Mobile Phone - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good buy with a good price

posted by Tenzentokashe on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good purchase over all. Well priced and the quality isn't bad. The Velcro tap on the inside could use some re- enforcing but that is the only problem I found.I use it on my bike to hold my cell phone, batteries and bike gadgets.
    Cons:
    The Velcro tap on the inside could use some re- enforcing but that is the only problem I found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great bike bag

posted by r1Gel on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A great way to carry your smartphone during rides. Clear window has perfect touch screen response. A Galaxy S4 can fit in the outer (clear) pouch.
    Cons:
    Could be a little bigger. I have a 26" inner tube, patch kit, multi-tool and tire lever inside and putting a Sony Xperia S...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by freel4nc3r on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very useful pouch for cyclists who use their Iphone (or some similar gadgets) to monitoring their ride. I had bought two iphone holders before and both of them broke... but this one is better, I feel way more confident, I'm not worry to have my Iphon...
    Cons:
    It's not suitable for any kind of bicycle... In some cases it will probably be necessary make some adaptation to put it in the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection and availability for phone on bike

posted by lars.kveli@gmail.com on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When you use your phone while riding, this will keep it clean and dry and still allow practical operation. Sits well on my bike, should be quite universal
    Cons:
    Very much padding takes up quite a bit of the space I would use for other stuff. (Will probably gut it and remove what is not n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful pouch for cyclists!!!

posted by renatoluizlopes on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very useful pouch for cyclists who use their Iphone (or some similar gadgets) to monitoring their ride. I had bought two iphone holders before and both of them broke... but this one is better, I feel way more confident, I'm not worry to have my Ipho...
    Cons:
    It's not suitable for any kind of bicycle... In some cases it will probably be necessary make some adaptation to put it in the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value on low price

posted by marianogimenez on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This well builted weather proof bag for iPhone (or other similar touch Phones or iPod's) is really usefull for my riding trips. It holds many little stuff in addition to my phone
    Cons:
    It has 3 velcro straps, to fix the bag to you bike. This can be poor in some bikes or motorbikes
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections