DX  » Community » Reviews » Polarized Clip-on UV400 Sunglasses with Hard Protective Case (Large)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Useful and affordable addition for any glasses – Polarized Clip-on UV400 Sunglasses with Hard Protective Case (Large) Reviews

posted by Arny535 on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
True polarized lenses (easy to check by rotating them while watching an LCD display), also made of very elastic and tough material, so i believe it ca be very durable. It can be fitted onto any pair of glasses of the adequate size. The hard case is also a nice addition.
Cons:
The clip handle is very visible. The clip itself is made of plastic at the contact point with the lens of the glasses, which might scratch them if they are made of resin (as most modern glasses are).
Other:
The lenses did not fit exactly to my glasses, so too much light entered through the crevices. I've solved it by bending the frame a bit downwards and outer sides inwards. It cannot be expected this to fit to any glasses which may exist, so it's not a downside really. The possibility of bending to the right shape witout breaking could be seen as an upside though.
Bottomline:
Overall it is a good product which does what it is suposed to do, and for an excellent price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections