DX  » Community » Reviews » Polarized Clip-on UV400 Sunglasses with Hard Protective Case (Large)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Good Product to buy – Polarized Clip-on UV400 Sunglasses with Hard Protective Case (Large) Reviews

posted by RizalHardy on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
clip is good, very sturdy, good for sun protection, im happy to use it with my glasses.
Cons:
the clip are a bit big... feel weird... :)
Other:
this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review over 500 character only.this tought just want to make my review
Bottomline:
good to buy if you have glasses and dont want to buy other sunglasses

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections