Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My evaluation of the product

posted by karinerossi on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    product came with all the pieces fitting is easy and practical, can be made ??by anyone without any problem, besides being beautiful,beautiful paint color, drawing well done, came complete
    Cons:
    instruction manual did not come with the parts to indicate which part should be removed first
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful but let down by quality

posted by Jay48 on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Beautifully painted upper lid and black bottom shell. 2. The blurb on the bottom shell looks convincing. 3. Serial number sticker provided. 4. The buttons are gloss black and complements the matte black surface beautifully. 5. Rubber grommets and the scr...
    Cons:
    1. Poor fit and finish. 2. The top screen and the bottom shell leave a large gap after installation. No tweaking rectified this...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and nice Replacement case

posted by janj_fr on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I broke the hinge of my NDS lite and I found this cheap and nice replacement case. - I was worry of the quality looking at some review, but when I received this one I was really surprised. It is very nice and neat. - The design of this shell is beautiful ...
    Cons:
    - Need some skill to replace the case as some part are a little bit "tricky" to remove.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Restore your old or damaged DS!

posted by RevolverOcelot on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this because my Crimson DS Lite finally suffered the infamous broken hinge after three years of use. After letting my broken DS sit on the shelf for over a year (while reading the online tutorials on replacing DS Lite shells many times), I finally...
    Cons:
    The finish is nice but the fit is not so good. The top piece is slightly warped at one corner and doesn't rest flush against t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fantastic replacement for a broken DS

posted by Femotter on 10/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Chinese Dragon design is definitely a plus, since few people outside of IQDS users and DX costumers would have a DS Lite like this. A Matte black bottom half is great because the original shell to my DS was glossy black which seemed to collect fingerpr...
    Cons:
    Unless you're knowledgeable with the insides of a DS this can take some time. It took me 3/2 hours to complete, even after wat...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by darrenq1 on 02/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great to repair or revamp a dslite
    Cons:
    fiddley to change but otherwise no faults in the product i can find so far .
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sexy beast of a Dragon... takes a while to tame

posted by Searinox on 07/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -lools rawrsome... that's a good thing XD -shiny top lid -perfect size -comes with all parts needed
    Cons:
    -screw holes NOT THE SIZE OF THE SCREWS, take a screwdriver and drill in until they get wide enough -a few tiny air bubbles on ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections