DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Android 4.0 Network Media Player w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / USB / Micro USB - White (512M RAM / 4GB)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Value for money!

posted by Nordio on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great stuff! I waited for him for quite some time (about 2 months) and was very happy to receive it. All are fully satisfied, works Quickly. It is convenient to watch online movies, serials, music. I also hooked up to the player 3D Mouse SKU: 128312 and eve...
    Cons:
    I would like to remove the Chinese applications without root. Includes no charge from the wall, it's a minus.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Value for money!

posted by Oorklep on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really love the small formfactor. If you compare this to e.g. the Raspberry, this is much better! Android 4 runs more than adequate, though not lightning fast, but that is obvious from the specs. For everyday use it runs like a charm! My wife has already ...
    Cons:
    I wish the Chinese "system apps" could be removed without rooting! I don't need them and they use up resources!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but has some problems to solve

posted by hopler on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a good idea, with a reduced size you can turn your TV into a multimedia center. You can download games, surf the web, using Facebook, twitter and other social networks quickly and easily. The 720P movies move them easily, but has problems with mkv. E...
    Cons:
    Having trouble with Google Play, initially worked fine but now directly does not load any app . Do not let me create a Google ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections