DX  » Community » Reviews » X6 2.0" LCD 3.0MP CMOS Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ Rearview Camera / TF / AV-Out - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good one

posted by mmarcosta on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Small, compact. Good resolution on its LCD. The accuracy of image is very good. I can see the plate/license plate even at night in a reasonable distance (2~5m) Impressive quality of sound for this kind of device.
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So far so good

posted by MartinTheMad on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Once the menu is changed to English (requires a bit of trial and error to do), the camera is easy to use. Car starts, camera starts. Car turns off, camera turns off after a few seconds to a minute (adjustable). Video is clear. Front and back video files are...
    Cons:
    The suction cup mount I received was different to the one pictured online. The video's audio has some feedback which is quite d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Partly good

posted by okubik on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good system for reasonable money. Firs it was real nightmare to figure out how to change Chinese GUI to English. Image is good in all light conditions (night, sunny day, fog, counter light, bakc light) i.e. AGC is working excellently. - Camera is not free...
    Cons:
    - I am disapointed with rear camera. When I connect it to the main DVR screen gets black and it stops responding and it is not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price, does the job.

posted by skstranr on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Main camera unit is small, handy, lightweight. Easy to fix on front glass, or elsewhere. Accept 32GB TF card (ADATA used and tested). 2nd camera has almost 5m long cable, so you can use it anywhere you want to. All functions are working as promised. Th...
    Cons:
    Definitely not a 140° wide lens camera. Hardly attacks 90° (in the centre of the screen), corners are around 120°-130°. But i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections