DX  » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sunglasses!

posted by Steffe1973 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Got my sunglasses yesterday and I can only say WOW!! Perfect fit and so so good looking. They´re built extremly well and look like they cost $100! The hard-case that came along it is awesome! Thanks again delextreme.com for selling great products!
    Cons:
    Non!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by cincinato on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well built. Does NOT look cheap. Nor light nor heavy. I like the weight. Strong rim and screws. Strong ringes. Strong nose adjustment. Pretty much dark when put on face. Great form factor.
    Cons:
    Polarization angle about 45 degrees clockwise. Refence 0 degree is horizontal line. I don't know exactly why, but I think it sh...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by bindo79 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good brand, very cheap, absolutely beautiful, low weight and good quality made. It's very confortable to use and fits nice and stylish. This is my kind of sunglasses. Lenses are really polarized: If you look to an IPS LCD screen all you see is darkness :-)
    Cons:
    Absolutely nothing about the sunglasses, but the case seems to be very fragile.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Sunglasses

posted by rhoerbe2 on 12/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very nice fitting its very confortable when wearing - High quality finishing - Stylish and good looking - Realy Polarized
    Cons:
    - Sometimes I have a little and small impression that the lens aren´t perfect, some objects looks deformed when you chage ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice shades

posted by chasa on 06/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The build quality of the sunglasses seems superb. Nothing to subtract on that. The polarisation is there, but it may not be as good as on some other glasses (even cheaper ones). It comes in a nice case, althou it looks a little girlie with pale green color ...
    Cons:
    - The lenses are plastic, and not glass. - Althou the supplied case is great for protection/carrying, it looks somewhat girlie...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking and elegant polarized sunglasses

posted by recklessandarin on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The frame quality of this product is reaaly well. It's solid and stable. I wore the glasses approximately for an hour in a sunny day and although i have another some quality sunglasses, this one is better than them. I like the antirefle plating. It prevents...
    Cons:
    The overall quality is really satisfying. The brand deserves its money to the last drop. I also checked the polarization and it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase

posted by sozo76 on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Polarization is confirmed to be correct. Light weight (plastic lenses...) Seems to be good build quality. Top frame parts are all welded together so frame seem sturdy. Comes with carrying case. Fits firmly on head. Not too tight
    Cons:
    The rubber on the frame is a bit stiff and feels a bit sharp on the skin when putting them on. Most likely it will wear off the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections