DX  » Community » Reviews » 3D Carbon Fiber Paper Decoration Sheet Car Sticker - Black (20 x 50cm)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by klmno on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect for DIY frames for quadcopters. Planned to use in a DIY H-Quadcopter as botton plaque. Usefull and perfect. Can do holes with ease. Can use any saw (mechanic of manual). Very resistant add-on for my foamy-based quadcopter.
    Cons:
    Price is still a considerable con. Should be interesting if the price will low. Will probably buy more. More sizes should be di...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for the price

posted by Simplewall on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's pretty much perfect, for the price; obviously. The price is insanely cheap, and I can't expalin that enough times. It feels like incredibly high quality, once you get it on the product you'll use it on. It also gives a cool look, and can be wrapped aro...
    Cons:
    Cheap packaging. However, it's not a real concern as I'm just wanting the product. One concern is that the rubber band is a bit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great paper

posted by jixsaw on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Used it in my BMW to decorate gray details, wanted to change look inside my car. Fitted perfecly, Material is great, gonna look what will happen after month or more time. Hope it will look as it looked when i unpacked it. Also these were nicely packed to pr...
    Cons:
    didnt saw any yet. Will update if i see if anything will go wrong.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Carbon Sticker Panel

posted by divanrally on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is really well priced compared to similar products from other sources. The quality of the adhesive seems good, as I have not had any issues with it lifting up. I have used it on steel and plastic so far and it works great on both. The "...
    Cons:
    None really, other than that larger sheet sizes would be useful for some projects.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good wrapping sticker

posted by babysmurf on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Nice quality -Good price -Easy to use Very handy product to have in stock for repairing cellphones or car acceriores.
    Cons:
    -It had a lot of wrinkles when it arrived. -Not verry scratch hard. - Could be in a better package.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections