Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:365 (36%)
  • 4 Star:436 (43%)
  • 3 Star:213 (21%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gift or for home decorative

posted by someone1990 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The item is very enjoyable and a good thing if you bored from it to be as decorative item on the shelf. I've bought 2 of those items and gave one to a good friend of mine and he did very enjoyed of that thing so am I. You can always give it to a friend of y...
    Cons:
    The item is very breakable so you have to be very careful with that its an easy to break item so you can't solve it with force ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I recommend the buy

posted by rkaihatu on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the build quality is ok, the top and the bottom are not 100% aligned, but the wooden ball and its spikes look good. the puzzle is challenging, I expend some time with it and I still couldnt solve it. I think it is a bit disappointing when you buy a puzzle, ...
    Cons:
    hm, nothing important really, maybe the build quality could be a little better. also the product didnt come in a box or any kin...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good-locking !

posted by emilianocimino on 01/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very good-locking product ! The build quality is very great ! It's also a great decoration ! Also very nice to touch , it's a great idea. It's more little as I was thinking , but not very little. It's the ideal size. I like IQ puzzles like this ,...
    Cons:
    Very very easy to solve , I solved in less than 1 minute. It could be great if it will a little harder ! That's why I rated "...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting brain teaser

posted by bcdfgh on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Interesting and different brain teaser, it looks great and never saw another one like this, pretty original. The build quality is good.
    Cons:
    Pretty easy to solve it, in one minute you'll figure it out how to solve it. The material is good, at least the wood, the metal...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by scorpiondead on 03/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good construction and very resistant material, even after solving gives some great piece of decor ;) Boa construção e material bastante resistente, mesmo depois de resolver dá uma optima peça de decoração ;)
    Cons:
    Rather easy to do, after making a turn loses a little fun Um pouco fácil de fazer, depois de fazer uma vez perde um pouco a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun, Sturdy,Easy to Solve

posted by Ronnn on 06/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy and Strong ,won't break to easily Looks nice as a toy and useful as decor Hard to solve (sort of) Everyone likes puzzling over it Cool
    Cons:
    Boring after one solve A bit too expensive compared to other DX items
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    interesting toy to put on your desk

posted by dragonicebreak on 05/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The puzzle is relatively large, which is nice. It is an interesting design for the puzzle, and I had never seen it before I saw it here. The puzzle is pretty straightforward -- there's a ball in a jail cell, and you can get the ball out somehow. From far aw...
    Cons:
    But from close up, the wood is not the best quality. You can see chips in the wood and little splinter things coming out here a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting desk toy

posted by dragonicebreak on 04/19/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's an interesting brain-teaser. The puzzle is a decent size, and looks like it's well built from a distance.
    Cons:
    If you look up close, the thing looks rather cheap. At some points where the metal poles enter the wooden base, there are wood ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too much easy to solve!

posted by Chain on 03/06/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm collect puzzle toys. When never play, I didn't know how to take it out how difficult ? etc. But when ever play . . . . . OMG ! It's very easy. But still good toy to child.
    Cons:
    For me It have one side that wider than other. So then rotation, spin, twist the center ball and it's came out easy.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun IQ challange

posted by Hawkana on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Packed in plastic when delivered - Looks quite sturdy. - Looks quite hard to solve - Not too small - IQ puzzles are fun - Nice colors - Different from other IQ puzzles - Heavier than it looks.
    Cons:
    - Wooden picks seem like they could break quite easily. - Could have been packed in some kind of box also...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections