DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective 3D Crown Pig Style Silicone Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Pink
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8713 (87%)
  • 4 Star:132 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality

posted by melikeclc on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I loved it More quality and better protection than other silicone cases Very pretty and attracting It does not smell of silicone
    Cons:
    Easy to use and it gets easier to take photos using one hand with its bow and crown
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cute case for your iPhone

posted by CheeCha on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cute case for your iPhone, that protects it from falling, scraping or breaking. It's pink, which is always good, and the little pig nose give the phone an angle when laying on its back, so it's easier to use.
    Cons:
    The smell. Oh my god the smell. I have to soak this case in fabric softener for three days to make it smell nicer. It was actua...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute!

posted by raquelsoldera on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's flexible, has a nice texture and the buttons are easy to press, allows you to charge the Iphone, plug the earphones, use the silence button and has indications for the + and - buttons and the power button. Good quality, good finishing, no defects. Perf...
    Cons:
    I did'n find something really bad about it. It's a good price for an useful product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective 3D crown pig style case

posted by xwhaaa on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The case is really cute!!! The colors are exactly like the one in the picture, if you would buy this at ebay the color would be a lot darker, therefore uglier (in my opinion). Also, it protects my phone well, since it's made of the thick kind of sillicone.
    Cons:
    There are no cons to this product! :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love my case, is perfect :)

posted by skarletluana on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I loved my new case, I was anxious to get here in Brazil. I recommend buying the DX to everyone I know! Fast delivery, questions answered by the support and great service. For sure I will buy the site several times. Congratulations! Brasileiros, podem compr...
    Cons:
    there was no counter :)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Supercute protector

posted by Signii on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The silicone is of good quality - The design is really cute - Fits good to your iPhone - The pink color is nice - The details (as crown and stuff) is good attached
    Cons:
    - None actually. Maybe the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality

posted by Z1pp0 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good quality and a great designed cute Crown pig style silicone case. A great small gift for someone who loves pigs or just loves cute things to decorate his/her phone with. It is made from soft slicone whic I realy liked, it attaches well with my iPhone...
    Cons:
    -No Cons for now
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bonitinho

posted by junpa on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    esta capinha eh simples e atende ao que se pede. ser fofinha, barata e pratica. comprei para presentear e foi uma otima relacao de custo x beneficio. no shopping uma capa igualzinha estava custando 4 vezes mais.
    Cons:
    esta capinha atendeu as necessidades e nao vimos nada que pudesse criar criticas negativas.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Crown Pig!

posted by AmandaSM on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Super soft and cute pig crown case that fits perfectly on my iphone. All my friends and relatives loved it. Some of them thought that the case was "too much", but they ended up enjoying it too.
    Cons:
    I could not put my phone on my pants pocket due to the tail of the pig. But if you have a purse, you don’t need to put in your ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great novelty buy!

posted by g35ings on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Colorful, looks exactly like pic provided... its 3d and has great textures. will def protect your phone. and its an eye catcher fair price
    Cons:
    being a goofy case it is a bit bulky the extra material on the sides could have been trimmed to give it that extra quality look...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections