DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual-Shock Bluetooth V4.0 Wireless Controller for PS3 - Black + Blue
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by VepeVaronil on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good controller. A little bit "harder" and havier than the original one, but it is an awesome controller! The sticks and the buttons are all solid. This is much better than the other similars that I have found!
    Cons:
    Hummm .. I didn't enjoy the colors that much... I think I was expecting something a little bit nicer... The battery lasts a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome Controller

posted by NoctumVitae on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Looks and feels great. *Performes closely to the original. *Glossy finish. *Less lag than the original since it works at a higher frequency. *Good wireless Range.
    Cons:
    *The analog sticks are a bit sturdier than the original one but that is not always a downside. *Controller Shell is similar to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All good, nothing really bad with this one

posted by BlueChamp on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The controller works, every function works, the battery is OK. Maybe even more solid than the Original Dualshock.
    Cons:
    Probably not an original controller, it is small differences between this and an original. When I first got it, it didnt work. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections