Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Is arguably cheap
- Lightweight and made ??of wood
- The cover protects some possible problems
- Plays well
- The cover is not acochoada then beware falls and hits
- One of precilhas was a little loose making it difficult to maintain the pitch for a long period
- The adhesive is very weak .... OLIVER but it is easy to take.
For someone starting is an excellent tool.
Especially for children.
The sound is good.
Worth what it costs!
When you buy something cheap, Noa expect it to be as good as something that is expensive. So be aware that the Ukulele is good but not the best.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.