DX  » Community » Reviews » X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by mwestaway on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks almost the same as the real one from Apple.Buy it, what do you have to loose....it works. Mine only fell apart once, so far but I re-glued it back together and it fine now.
    Cons:
    The fit and finish is not quite as good as the Apple product and the fit is not quite as good but it fits.Buy it, what do you h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I bought one of these 4 month ago , the beam on the throw is fantastic .

posted by brewingmister on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very Powerful beam , found the power in the CR123A battery does not last long I need the bright powereful beam as here in Queensland we have very poisonous & deadly Snakes, hence the very powerful beam picks out movement & also enables you to see , ...
    Cons:
    The cons I found at times the body of the flashlight got very hot for some reason , & the fact that the power runs down ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The little torch that could.

posted by thekanester on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this just before it sold out! I also bought one of the xm-l t6 zoom-flood torches that professes to have 900 lumens that was twice the price of this one. I've owned a bunch of p4 torches and know how generally decent they are in terms of output. ...
    Cons:
    There are no cons - certainly not at this price. The only thing I would mention is that there is a little tiny bit of slop arou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap flashlight

posted by vetal334 on 11/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1)Cheap; 2)Easy to disassemble; 3)On board LED driver are switching mode constant current; 4)Zoom focus - VERY VERY useful!
    Cons:
    1)Flashlight body too big for 16340 - there are plastic tube used to fix the battery in the middle. It seems this body are basi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One little toy

posted by seckinb on 11/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Does really have good throw for light shows and good flood for indoor usage too. + Can see the beam like a saber in the dark. + Small and looks durable. Survived a few drops and hard push pull at the hands of my 2 year old daughter. + Blinding if spot...
    Cons:
    - The body is the same diameter, cut from all other x2000 lights including that can work with AAA cells so it is too thick for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome bang for buck

posted by m4t3y on 04/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    super cheap for what you get very bright great light output (using sku.19627) fits protected batteries The zoom mechanism has just the right amount of resistance so no need to put in o-rings as someone else wrote here. due to it's compact size it makes...
    Cons:
    the switch is kinda wobbly and sometimes when pressed moves to one side (will return to centre if pressed again) the back part...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    O M F G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!

posted by netomx on 01/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    OMFG! That's the word i'm gonna use for this flashlight.. it is EXCELLENT!!!! The best flashlight I have ever used (not including the Spotlights). I can iluminate a house almost a kilometer away from my house!!! it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Incredible! Well I do...
    Cons:
    The only thing it happened to me is that the battery I purchased here (the 123 type) did not fit in the flashlight, so I use a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent all-round light

posted by RedShift on 09/22/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use this light for caving and on flood it will fill a 20-30 foot chamber adequately. The throw, however, is where this light excels. I've successfully illuminated down to the bottom of a 100m mine shaft in absolute darkness with this light and it's invalu...
    Cons:
    If I was to be picky I might want longer battery life, but it's great compared to competitors.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very happy with this light

posted by algerath1 on 03/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very bright zoom works well takes rcr123
    Cons:
    could maybe be a little cheaper a little thermal paste on the emitter star would help heat dissipation
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Never thought a light could be this good.

posted by psymandrake on 11/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Unlike my favorite and trusted mag light, many newer LCD lights do not have a flood to throw feature. This light blows any mag out of the water! It will light up a whole tree sitting in front of you or shine 1/4 mile away at someone. The first high powered ...
    Cons:
    Seems a little loose on the slide mechanism. You can open it up and bend out the metal ring to make the slide function more sti...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections