DX  » Community » Reviews » Mountain Road Bike Bicycle Aluminum Alloy Quick Realease Rear Back Luggage Rack - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ótima qualidade

posted by flaviofabri on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Serviu como uma luva. Estava utilizando uma adaptação tendo em vista o formato do quadro. O único local que achei algum bagageiro que servisse sem adaptação ou necessitasse novas perfurações no quadro foi no dealextreme. P...
    Cons:
    Falta um ponto para colocação de refletor ou luz de segurança. Consegui adaptar facilmente, por isso nao diminui...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good build quality

posted by edbalbinot on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality. Easy to install and remove (less than 10 seconds). It looks very stable even at maximum load. The pressure screw is exactly like the ones in bike seats. If you unscrew it almost to the end you can remove the rack without removing the ...
    Cons:
    A bit short o carry a typical notebook bag. Can obscure your tail light also. It is a bit hard to install using the rubber ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful and highly recommended

posted by starkey on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very easy to attach (especially if you have quick release seat mount) -Good solid construction -Very handy -I also plan to use it to tow my kayak (google "dumb-stick") as this is half the price and just as strong.
    Cons:
    I had to remove the rear reflector to install this, however I later raised my seat higher and was able to put the reflector bac...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections