Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Large amount of parts.
- Mostly good quality items.
- Very cheap for what you get.
- Good for both pros and beginners.
- The arduino clone itself looks very well built, almost like a real one, and half the price of a real one.
- No labels on any of the parts, for people who dont know electronics to well it can be quite frustrating figuring out what is what, but u can google it if u get stuck.
- The arduino is not a real one, its not really a con since its well built ,but just so people will know.
- My IR receiver and servo both stopped working after a couple of weeks, which i find annoying, because now i need to order new ones... As an engineer i can tell it is not due to misuse on my part, so i guess they where just faulty, and bad luck for me.
Even with the cons i mentioned i still highly recommend it, and would buy it again.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.