DX  » Community » Reviews » Arduino Compatible UNO 2011 Component Basic Element Pack Starter Kit
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Best kit I've seen so far – Arduino Compatible UNO 2011 Component Basic Element Pack Starter Kit Reviews

posted by yonik2 on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Large amount of parts. - Mostly good quality items. - Very cheap for what you get. - Good for both pros and beginners. - The arduino clone itself looks very well built, almost like a real one, and half the price of a real one.
Cons:
- No labels on any of the parts, for people who dont know electronics to well it can be quite frustrating figuring out what is what, but u can google it if u get stuck. - The arduino is not a real one, its not really a con since its well built ,but just so people will know. - My IR receiver and servo both stopped working after a couple of weeks, which i find annoying, because now i need to order new ones... As an engineer i can tell it is not due to misuse on my part, so i guess they where just faulty, and bad luck for me.
Other:
Even with the cons i mentioned i still highly recommend it, and would buy it again.
Bottomline:
Nothing else to add.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections