DX  » Community » Reviews » C10 Universal Waterproof Bag with Lanyard for Samsung i9220 + More - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It will last if no major damage to it

posted by mailel on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I put my Google Nexus in it and drown it to 10 feet deep with no issue at all. It is easy to rinse and clean before taking the phone out. The material is tough.
    Cons:
    The rotating locks are getting loose and may get unlock easily. The bubble edgs have no buoyance when a phone is in place. It...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really waterproof and tough

posted by juanchankane on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    More rugged than other PVC bags Transparent on both side, so I can couple my phone with a solar charger back to back. Really waterproof, I submerged it and not a drop went inside.
    Cons:
    No cons as of today, looks it's sturdy enough to last. Used for kayaking and drops did activate the phone display. It would be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    saved my phone from rain.

posted by rootcop on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good now I can take my phone in fisheries or outdoor walks without fear of rain or fall into the water with him. it seals very well and protects them from moisture. the material of construction is great and he still has a float of air around the appliance ...
    Cons:
    I could not really find fault or usage issues ... but he could have also put in an elastic arm.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections