Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- This includes many simple sensors, LEDs and actuators (buzzer and lasers)
- Everything is mounted on nice little printed circuit board (PCB) ready for installation. So you don't need to hot glue your sensor and can retrieve it without damages.
- most Pins are labelled so you don't blow the sensor when plugging it.
- Every thing came in a nice compartmentalized transport case.
- The sensors functions are not labelled so those less obvious sensor are hard to identify.
- Some of them are doubled (like 3 RGB LEDS) so it's not really a 37 in 1 kit, but still impressive
- I would have liked to see a couple of gas sensor thrown in.
- And common, replace the 3 mercury tilt switch with a 3 axis accelerometer
- Great kit to start with, but one might still need to buy some precise sensor for specific applications
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.