Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very well intended;
- Ready to use directly in your project. No need for additional hardware or circuits;
- All modules in a nice organized plastic box;
- Modules individually packed in zip bags;
- Well finished modules;
- Until now, all of them worked. I tested about half of them;
- It's possible to start several challenging projects only with this modules;
- No documentation at all;
- Some sensors are useless. Some of them are too simple (like a 2-color led) and some are too specific (like hall mag sensors);
- Some of the modules came with misplaced inscriptions on the PCB;
- You have to search the internet to identify each module.
It's a must buy kit for starters in Arduino. After starting projects with these modules, it will be easy to choose better modules to increasy accuracy and quality of your work.
A very good starting point. Perfect use with a Ethernet shield and a prototype shield.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.