DX  » Community » Reviews » 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
best buy, the most cheap sensor. – ARDUINO Compatible 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit - Black Reviews

posted by sansonantofalin on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The kit contains very many sensors. They all came individually packed and inside a really nice plastic box. I'm totally satisfied. The overall quality of the sensors is good. and the better... come in a good quality box
Cons:
There is no description to the sensors and sometimes it is really difficult to find out how the wiring should be done. No documentation The sensors are not labeled and there is no description of the sensors.
Other:
you need an intermediate to advanced level in order to use these sensors, as it doesn't has a guide. All in all a great product at a good price.
Bottomline:
Great purchase, really recommend. I'm really satisfied, all components work. I use a Rapsberry pi and parallax basic stamp microcontrollers and work great. one buy 100% recommended excellent.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections