Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7414 (74%)
  • 4 Star:265 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great accesory for the Wii

posted by cellsworth on 07/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is by far the best alternative steering wheel I have used for the Wii. MarioKart is so much fun when using a wheel and this one does the job right. The rubber paddles on the wheel also protect the wiimote from scratches. The Optical "lens" on...
    Cons:
    i wish it was avaliable in black, but that's not really a Con.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth buying

posted by Shuricksoft on 07/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Really cheap. - Looks exactly like brand Mario Kart Wheel. - Very comfortable in use. - Can be used in every single racing game for Wii. - No problems with using wiimote as a pointing device while in wheel accessory.
    Cons:
    - On one of wheels ordered the B button feels a bit loosy, but it is still ok and that button is rarely used in racing games.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente Articulo

posted by AlanBaca on 06/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    El precio accesible, sujeta muy bien el control, buen tamaño, muy buena empatia con el control.
    Cons:
    ninguna.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth buying

posted by Shuricksoft on 05/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Really cheap. - Looks exactly like brand Mario Kart Wheel. - Very comfortable in use. - Can be used in every single racing game for Wii. - No problems with using wiimote as a pointing device while in wheel accessory.
    Cons:
    - On one of wheels ordered the B button feels a bit loosy, but it is still ok and that button is rarely used in racing games.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice wheel, Solid, Very cheap

posted by dud096 on 03/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - feels very solid, nice build quality. I do not think it will break easy. My younger brother played with it and thinks its very cool. - Looks like the original wheel by Nintendo. - Price much cheaper (By about 50%) then in my country and i never had to lea...
    Cons:
    - The B button trigger in the wheel has no spring so it wobbles in the wheel even when the Wii-Mote is in which is not too irri...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by matheusgf on 03/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This steering wheel is my first order in dealextreme and I am very satisfied, because the product arrived without any scratch, despite of the simple package, and it is very beautiful and useful to play most wii games related with car race!
    Cons:
    I don´t have any complain about this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good wheel

posted by LuigiXXI on 04/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wii-mote fits perfectly. Good quality For this kind of wheel controller I think it has a very good and reasonable price. When you play Mario Kart you feel the difference. I won't play again without this wheel again.
    Cons:
    All very good for me. Perhaps a cheaper price would be very nice ;).
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Original looking Wii wheel controller

posted by eliahh on 02/27/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It looks just like the original Wii wheel controller from Nintendo!! * It fits perfectly the Wii-mote. You feel it like playing with a real wheel. * Good shape, it's comfortable to play with it. * Nice white colour. * Very good price for this kind of wheel ...
    Cons:
    * It doesn't have the best plastic ever, but it's good enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good wheel for your Wii

posted by mistiko on 02/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Same as the Nintendo branded wheel but cheaper. - Good construction quality. - Good design. - A hole allows you to use your wiiMote as usual even if it is inside the wheel. - The button on the back is comfortable too.
    Cons:
    I was not able to find anything wrong on such a product but I think that 500 characters to review something like that are too m...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Steering Wheel!

posted by Tassoni on 01/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    *Nice build quality *Nice price *Nice packaging *Increases a lot your gaming experience in racing games. ********************************************* ********************************************* *********************************************
    Cons:
    *Not much to say. ********************************************* ********************************************* *****************...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections