• Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent Wii Wheel – Steering Wheel Controller for Wii Remote Reviews

posted by skullee on 08/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Looks exactly like the original Wii Wheel that comes with Mario Kart. The only difference is that the branding - No Wii on back and no Nintendo on the front.
The Wii remote fits snugly into the recess, a bit tighter than the original, however that is not a bad thing. It has the button on the back, like the original, for activating the B button.
Feels very solidly built, and feels like it would not break easily (unlike other $20 ones I have seen in the shops in Australia.
Cons:
There are none that I can see, other than it looks exactly like the other wheel. A different colour might be better for the fashion conscious?????
Other:
Great wheel for a great price, definately better than anything I could get from the shops at this price. Excellent unit. Again differing colours might be nice for style victims (or young children who are very attached to certain colours - however be being the same as the original, avoids arguments.
Bottomline:
If you are looking for a reasonably prices steering wheel for Mario Kart Wii or any other driving games, go no further. This is a great solid (on the small side) steering wheel that should last for a long time.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections