Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- it's bivolt: you can put it in a 110v to generate 220v or in a 220v to generate 110v;
- it's small;
- it's portable;
- it has a compatible weight for the size;
- it accepts round power plug or flat power plug;
- the 80W maximum power is suitable for the most of the equipments.
- the bivolt feature is via a manual switch; it will be better if via automatic control.
It's a basic tool to avoid electrical accidents when using unknown electric outlets.
It's worth for the price, for what it do and fot the portability.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.