DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Radiation Retro Telephone Style Handset with Microphone for Iphone - Black (3.5mm Audio Jack)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:331 (33%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

67% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It has a nasty background noise

posted by amenadiel on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It look nice and you office companions will laught at its sight. Seems well finished, the plastic cover is nice to the touch. It's relatively usable as a PC headset
    Cons:
    I bought it to use it with my Galaxy Tab 2 (you know, talking on a 7" phablet is awkward). But it has a nasty background hight...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anti-radiation Retro Headset

posted by Blacknero on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality, good clear sound (no annoying noise), Rrubber touch finish feels very good in hands. Volume up and down buttons are very usefull. The microphone mute switch is very usefull and works very well. the whole headphone is very comfortable fo...
    Cons:
    In general I'm very happy with headset and I'm using it most of the time. I missing just a little bit longer wire, but this s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Retro Handset

posted by inciner8r on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It plugs into the iphone and fits well, there is no crackling when using the handset. For long calls you can rest it on your shoulder and also use it and work with your hands and still have a private call. it has buttons on it for answering a call as well.
    Cons:
    Non really. It does what it is supposed to do.The packaging was crushed on delivery, but that's not really a product fault.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections