DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish In-Ear Earphone with Microphone for Iphone 4 / 4S - Red + Black + Silver
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great earphones

posted by paxadin on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These earphones are the bomb. They sound magnificent and look great. They do seem to tangle in your pocket but they untangle quickly if you yell at them. Also, the microphone works fine. The noise cancelling is also okay.
    Cons:
    There are none really, except for the fact that it is very annoying when people are talking to me when I'm listening music thro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GORGEOUS earphones, but quite fragile

posted by roccaNdo on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Hands off - REALLY slick earphones!! They have a solid color (darker and richer than the image shows), the plugs might look a bit plastic but feels very nice in your ears. Microphone works properly, so does music stop/play.
    Cons:
    It lacks a bit of bass, but it's still sexy as hell haha. Oh, it's fragile. I worked out and accidentally pressed a few weigh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice earphone but too big for my ears

posted by isocele on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I like the material. The wires don't get messed easely and the touch/feeling is nice. The colour is nice too, I can find it easely in my purse/bag. It looks like in the picture. The volume control is a nice feature.
    Cons:
    The ear plugs are too big for my ears. They tend to fall which is annoying. The price is attractive.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish In-Ear Earphone with Microphone for iPhone 4 / 4S

posted by jafmonteiro on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sound quality is nice quite impressive for the price, plus the wiring feels good, looks nice and seems to have quite some quality. It is shipped a plastic case which is nice to store the earphone when not in use
    Cons:
    The button with the mic has a big scratch on it when I got it, but it seems to work well.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections