DX  » Community » Reviews » Flyfishing Lifelike Leather Fish Lure Bait Hook (12-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice life-like baits

posted by felbillarj on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very good built quality. Seems to work better on lakes and rivers. I like to fish more at the beach, don't know if it'll work there.
    Cons:
    They are very small. I thought they were a little bigger. You won't be able to catch big and even medium sized fish. Only the s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great bait

posted by rodcamilo on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a great bait even for regular fishing without fly equipment. i can catch Sarotherodos niloticus, Tilapia rendalli, Geophagus brasiliensis, Astyanax altiparanae, Astyanax bimaculatus,Astyanax fasciatus and Hoplias malabaricus here on Brazil. esta &#...
    Cons:
    None at all. This is the perfect bait. Nenhum. Isca perfeita.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice fish baits

posted by Veltnar on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good and attractive fish baits, they look pretty live-like and i can't wait to try them out on fishing. Material quality seem good, hooks are sharp and strong. Feathers hold strong. These baits will definitely attract fish, especially if some aromatic oil w...
    Cons:
    Feathers are a bit less shiny and furry than on the pictures. No other significant cons were found...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flyfishing baits

posted by angelogomes on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Real and functional baits for fly fishing, for a fair price. Looks like some tiny animals of the fish alimentation, increasing the chance of catch some good fishes, with flyfishing. Tyied with real feathers and good quality material. I'm very happy with the...
    Cons:
    None, I'm really happy with these hooks. They really look like a good baits for a good price.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections