DX  » Community » Reviews » AK802 Mini Android 4.0 Media Player w/ US Plug / Wi-Fi / HDMI / TF / USB - Black (4GB / 1GB DDR III)
Sort by:
42 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6025 (60%)
  • 4 Star:3816 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great home entertainment gadget

posted by rino085 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    One of the best products I have bought recently. It will surprise you as to what it can do and how amazed you would be. You can easily use a wireless mouse and keyboard with it. You can watch all sorts of movie formats, use web camera for skype...just a bun...
    Cons:
    Power supply can become hot, it has problem with overheating, but nothing to worry about.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My first order with you was excellent

posted by ziadabuqasem on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Dear DX.com I want to thank you for your professional and high level of work and step by step follow up, I am sure that i will buy again from your site its good product and easy to use Kind Regards
    Cons:
    this device include only one usb output its better to use another usb in the device it will be more use and you can use more th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AK802 Mini Android 4.0 Media Player w/ US Plug / Wi-Fi / HDMI / TF / USB -

posted by ieifood on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really great device with wonderful Mali 400 GPU and a strong CPU. It has the power to do anything. *HD movies work (most of them that I've tried). You can use a player like BSPlayer which will automatically download subtitles for your movie.
    Cons:
    This device does not have bluetooth. That is the only con that I can find. (Of course it doesn't mention having it in descripti...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best low price android mini pc

posted by hijaak on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very cheap and works great - Has released root access, you can install any program and even modify system files - Is small and can run movies in full hd smoothly
    Cons:
    - Heats up to much may hang for overheating - The processor is weak, if you open many programs the system tends to become slugg...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by eyel on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Boots a nice Android on my Led TV... Wifi works OK, keyboard and mouse also works fine. I bought DROIDMOTE Server from the Google Play and I can control the gadget with my Samsung phone after some workaround! (got to install some dependences) Gmail, corpora...
    Cons:
    I still don't see it stable to play movies online (that was the reason to buy it for me). Mp4 decoded movies are slow, avi too ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost perfect

posted by nadameu on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Plays almost every type of video format I tried. Just plug a keyboard and mouse and it works. No settings necessary. Good with various flash drives as well.
    Cons:
    A little sluggish on some web pages, browser seems to freeze a lot. Wi-fi connection is not the best, either. Don't even try to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    keeps crashing

posted by realholtie on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's an really easy to use device, very compact, plug-and-play, movies play well from the SD card with subtitles.
    Cons:
    Apps don't always show well on a big screen, now and then apps crash or freeze, wifi speed is terrible or at least streaming is...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money - a bit slow

posted by anistor on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The package has everything you need to hook it up. It is well built. It works out of the box without any problems. It comes with Google Play. It's worth the money. Basically you get a an android platform on the TV which is much better than what smart TVs us...
    Cons:
    A bit slow. I would recommend the dual core version. Those are a few bucks more but that helps a lot.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice buy but it has issues

posted by nmiklas21 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very compact mini pc with android, it converts your regular TV via hdmi to smart TV. You can download from Play store various apps, games etc. No problem with the temperature so far, as other users reported. It can play most of the video format without any ...
    Cons:
    WiFi is a major issue. My TV is about 5m away from the router and the AK802 cannot login into my wifi. Sometimes for a moment i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Liittle piece of magic

posted by JMK853 on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bought a cheap 38 inch flatscreen for the bedroom wall,and found that as it is in an awkward place I could not hook up any dvd players etc This little device has made it the most popular TV in the house. It turns your screen into a giant Galaxy Tab !! it a...
    Cons:
    The google play shop app tends to be unable to connect after it has been powered off.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections