DX  » Community » Reviews » Prototype Expansion Board with Mini breadboard for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mini shield breadboard/prototype combo

posted by StNz on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nicely priced prototyping board with an option to use a mini breadboard as well on a shield form factor that plugs straight in. I'll be grabbing several more to have on hand.
    Cons:
    I don't think the headers provide for further stacking of shields - this board would be the top one. Push buttons are basic, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice expansion kit for your Arduino projects.

posted by SirJko on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, the price. All the accessories for electronics projects are very high. These two pieces are very cheap compared with others and they have the same behavoir as the original ones. The prototype expansion is very good made, with no errors and wel...
    Cons:
    Material is good but not enough. It could be improved by using better jacks and buttons. It has no manual in how to use it so i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections