DX  » Community » Reviews » BAOER Exquisite Stainless Steel Fountain Pen - Silver + Golden
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10014 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good pen and beautiful

posted by sebas8121 on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's beautiful, really light pen is a very good and very very low because in my country can easily go about 40 dollars ..
    Cons:
    No use with ink ink is cheaper .. So I'll have to buy ink for brand parker pen or cross I hope it will ... but I'm pretty sure ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value

posted by jb100 on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Much lighter than i expected. I have another chinese fountain pen which is around 50% heavier, which makes it tiresome to write with. Looks somewhat slimmer than the pictures indicate. Writes very well, continuous flow without any problems. The convertor is...
    Cons:
    The nib is "medium" and it would be nice if they had an option for a finer nib or a calligraphy nib, but these are ju...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Pen for an excelent price

posted by pordefault on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking, seeans to be made of high quality material. Quite elegant good weight and nice writing trace evenly thick. Writing is very fluent and no ink is spilled. It is also very light which really helps when you're writing for several hours. The build ...
    Cons:
    the pen is a little too thin, but that is no big issue.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fountain pen

posted by CezarMoizes on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This pen is constructed of metal. The tip is very good, slides smoothly on paper. It came wrapped in a plastic box offering optimum protection for the pen. Esta caneta é construída em metal. A ponta é muito boa, desliza suavemente no papel. ...
    Cons:
    Nothing Nada contra
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Flavius on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful pen. Easy to use and have a very fine confortable write. The silver material was perfect after one year of use. The color SIlver and Golden are shinning and makes it like a new product. Resistent. No problems to carry, didnt open easily in my pock...
    Cons:
    Nothing. Just people asking where I bought it and make questions about old fashion fountain pen.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Cheap and Very Beautiful Pen

posted by CharadinhaMEMO on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It really looks like a very expensive and stylish pen, It is heavy and gives you a very good to support to write, even when you need to write too much.
    Cons:
    IMPOSSIBLE to sign with it. You need to fit your way of handwritening to it, cause it won't fit to you, but you are get adapta...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good!

posted by Lumbrigo on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This pen is awesome! Good looking, works finely and very unexpensive. I recommend to people who wants to show status and those ones who likes pretty stuffs. If you have some doubt about it, search on internet and it will prove how good is the pen.
    Cons:
    I didnt find anything negative about the pen
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fountain pen, looks almost like expensive Parker one

posted by tvrdak on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks very, very good. Silver material is propably real polished metal. Golden one looks also good, but Im not sure about it staying there. It looks almost like a Parker pen, ten times the price. Wont tell the difference for the first look. After many other...
    Cons:
    Snap-fastening pen cap is very hard to snap and unsnap. Maybe this will go away after time and usage. Might be a plus also, bec...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing pen for the price

posted by RedRoost80 on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The medium-sized nib allows for multiple uses, has some flex, not too much or too little, only when you push down a bit. I have had no issues with the nib catching on the paper, and is quite smooth. The pen does not come with an ink bottle, however, it does...
    Cons:
    -Sometimes the ink stops flowing out of the nib, which means you have to go back and re-write certain sections of lettering or ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by RamonBR on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great point - Beautifull object - Easy to use - Is like a "ancient pen" - Remember the fountain pen of my grandpa LOL - It is comfortable to type - Good price! In my country the same pen is more expensive - The gold parts are too beautifull
    Cons:
    - You must to buy black ink - The dye chrome pen shells with time - Sometimes the pen tip grabs a little, but it is a matter of...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections