DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 2.4GHz Wireless Nunchuck Controller for Wii
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9211 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very happy without wires

posted by ordillico on 03/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -No wires !!! -Good battery you can play hours without charging -Good sensitivity : no differences with genuine one -Don't retain breath like original one -Soft feel -Can be used 3 on the same time without interferences
    Cons:
    -Don't feet on Wii Motion plus (but with some modification i've resolved this) -I have to reconnect each nunchuck to each recep...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's better than the original

posted by dashneo on 03/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -fits perfectly in your hand -there are no wire restrictions -the battery lasts allot longer than I expected it to -it seems to be as accurate as the original nunchuck was -the connection between the nunchuck and the remote has never been lost when I w...
    Cons:
    -the charger cord is really short
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!! NO Wires!!!Finally!!!

posted by cephraim on 03/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is much better then the original wired ones.It feels great in your hand and it is so nice without wires!
    Cons:
    There are no instructions in the package... But I have found out that when it is done charging the orange light goes out.I am a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by leighmartin on 12/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    No cables between remote and nunchuck, absolutely fantastic. Games are so much easier to play with out the cables getting in your way. Charges fom USB on back of WII. Charges fast with no issues. WII olympics, boxing and sports are so much easier to play wi...
    Cons:
    Shame it didn't also come with cradle to store next to WII whilst charging, but not really a major issue.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No strings attached

posted by Sikakone on 11/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    YES! No more cables between mote and nunchuck. Does not lag, is easy to charge (light goes off when the nunchuck is fully charged). You just put the transmitter to the mote, put the nunchuck on and press the connect button and it starts to work.
    Cons:
    The rugged design made the nunchuck feel a bit small in my hand. But I put a silicone sleeve on to it and it felt alot better (...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great Bargain

posted by parkrow on 11/15/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The best price for wireless nunchuk anywhere that i know of. Worked w/o any problem out of the box. The charge seems to hold well after extended play. 'Wireless' nunchuk is something you wish Nintendo made it a standard w/ wii - you won't miss the wired ver...
    Cons:
    The wiimote adapter make it feel a bit awkward at first. Comes with no instruction at all. The indicator light does blink rathe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why nintendo doesn't sold such device

posted by LeGer on 11/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Total Liberty of movement (no more wire to play) Very good quality Same sensibility than the original one Quick charging Connexion between devices very efficient Automatically power saving
    Cons:
    None, very good product very good product very good product very good product very good product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome No More Wires

posted by DarkKnight on 10/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These nunchuks are great. No more wires now how good is that. There is no lag at all even between multiply units playing together. The build quality is actually very very good. I will recommend these to everyone who has a wii. Wii boxing and Mario and Sonic...
    Cons:
    None all good with these awesome Nunchuks.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product

posted by davidkbo on 08/30/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good build quality - Really cheap - Get rid of the annnoying nunchuck cables - Light weight - Can be recharged using USB (Cable Included)
    Cons:
    - The wrist strap could be better quality - Strange orange led, it doesn't match wii blue lights - You must remove the wiimote ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just buy it excellent value and Quality

posted by john10010860 on 08/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works very well the senson has no problem being picked up. Weighs less than the original but this is not a problem for me.I s very usefull for wii games that require a lot of movement were the cord was getting in the way. For example the boxing and sking i...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections