DX  » Community » Reviews » Prototype Universal Printed Circuit Board Breadboard - Golden (10-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's okay

posted by Jumboman on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is very nice to have if you know how to solder. I have a couple of projects that need complicated resistor line-ups and it's nice to just solder the whole damn thing together and never having to set it up again.
    Cons:
    the solder doesn't stick to it very well. this could be due to my lack of skill but I think it's also because the holes aren't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Breadboads ideal for small batch of prototypes

posted by RBMK9000 on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is ideal for making small batch of prototypes of something and it's price is unbeatable. It has printed grids, so you can't get lost on it. Holes are with good quality.
    Cons:
    bigger copper islands would be better, but with the smal ones the solder is not making annoing crosses.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work just fine

posted by tylernt on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Standard prototyping perfboard. They do not have "breadboard" style strips though, just individual holes (adjacent holes can be bridged with extra solder). These are the cheapest I was able to find on DX.
    Cons:
    Just that because they're made of phenolic, not fiberglass, so they are a little bendy and they stink. But that's completely no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What you see is what you get

posted by bodangles on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simple board with 0.100" spacing. Fits any through-hole IC/component which uses 0.100" spacing for it's pins. It comes in a pack of 10 for use in many projects. Comes with a letter or number for each row/column which makes it easy to build mult...
    Cons:
    No cons about this prototyping board.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections