Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It's plug and play, you only need to plug your ps2 keyboard, ps2 mouse inte inputs then plug the device into usb drive, and the computer will automatically recognise the devices.
- worked with windows 7, windows xp, windows 98, Linux
- ease to use, portable
- the carcass ( external frame) is made with a transparent plastic witch is solid but it easily opens in two parts! It happened with me with about one week of use. I fixed the frame with super glue, and its fine now.
- the internal circuits becomes a bit loose insede the frame, so if you don't fix it with glue it can broke among the use. Principally if you use to connect and disconect it from usb ports a lot of times.
- If you plug this device directly in a usb port, and if you have a notebook with hither usb ports, this device may block the aside usb port. Its design is a bit large. I use a extension usb cord to avoid this problem. But you can plug it directly in a usb port and put another thin device in the next usb device leaving the devices pushing each other.
After fixing the problem with the frame and rooting the physical circuits, this gadget is working well.
I am using it from about to months continuously, without any problema at all.
It works good but could be more resistant and could have a better frame/design.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.