DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Triggers w/ Silicone Cap Covers for PS3 Wireless Controller - Black (Pair)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10011 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get a better grip on your PS3 controller

posted by kjurveli on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easy and quick to install on your PS3 controller. - The silicone cap covers gives you more precision for the thumb sticks, gives you the edge on online gaming! - The plastic triggers are great for racing games, I love them when playing GTA 5.
    Cons:
    - The plastic triggers are made from hard plastic and they will break if you drop the controller on the floor. - Takes a whil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great set for a great price

posted by JayNast on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The triggers are fairly simple to install, same goes for the silicon caps. I really like that extra grip those silicon caps give since my thumbs tend to slip off the control sticks.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked OK !

posted by raphaelmesquita on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really helpful to players with sweaty hands. The rubber covers fit perfectly on the analog sticks. At first glance, I thought this would be a replacement to the actual buttons, but reading the reviews i realized I could use it to try to solve my sweaty hand...
    Cons:
    Haven't figured out how to use the trigger buttons cover yet. Tried to attach it to the already attached ones, but it doesn't s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by arcana75 on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these to replace my damaged analog silicone nubs that are on the PS3 dualshock joypads. The silicone caps are easy to apply and the triggers slide then snap on easily onto the trigger buttons. The trigger snap-ons also prevent the trigger buttons f...
    Cons:
    The silicone caps are meant to be placed over the existing caps on the dualshock, and not as total replacements. My original in...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great accessory to your ps3

posted by Rhonny on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Very easy to set it up on the ps3 controller. -It's way more comfortable to play with the silicone covers. In 'hardcore' games it'll made the difference. -The triggers are very good while playing FPS games, and it made a rest place for fingers.
    Cons:
    -I think the triggers may be a little big when you are not playing fps, but are ok too. -No other cons to add.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by RaonyPassos on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Im happy to say im very satisfied. It's a good made triggers, you can easily put it on. Jacket very good! Besides protecting catilho help control the use of the very same! Easy to fit, apparently sturdy, great designe.
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Triggers

posted by Cossack009 on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Hello people, i just received this triggers 2 or 3 days ago, and im happy to say im very satisfied. It's a good made triggers, you can easily put it on. And also, you have a relax gameplay with this triggers, you also get a cap covers! So what are you waiti...
    Cons:
    There are definitely NO any cons that i've found!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    transformer

posted by luciocecan on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    easy to fit, apparently sturdy, great designe
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Trigger thing

posted by hansolav on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great caps, makes it easier to tap the buttons. They fit snugly, and are easy to click on. Colour and quality is just as original. At that price its just to order, but dont order 1 like me if you have more then 1 controller...order the lot
    Cons:
    Cons: No cons with the product, i wish i ordered more then one cuz theyre great. No hustle in transport or notting.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cap covers

posted by hansolav on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great caps, makes it easier to tap the buttons. They fit snugly, and are easy to click on. Colour and quality is just as original. At that price its just to order, but dont order 1 like me if you have more then 1 controller...order the lot
    Cons:
    No cons with the product, i wish i ordered more then one cuz theyre great. No hustle in transport or notting.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections