DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Keyboard Protective Film for Laptop Notebook - Transparent Blue
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Great cover for laptop keyboard! – Universal Keyboard Protective Film for Laptop Notebook - Transparent Blue Reviews

posted by Kimrmit on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The film does a good job in preventing dust and water dropping into my keyboard. It gives a full cover for my ASUS laptop. The installation is really easy, you just need to peel off the film from the package and locate it precisely over your keyboard and it's done It's a bit adhesive, so the silicon gives a well attachment to the round of my keyboard and it makes a bit easy to type (although you may not familiar at first)
Cons:
My laptop got a small speaker on the top of the keyboard, so this film did decrease a bit quality of the sound.
Other:
People who use laptop either office or at home should have one, it helps you get a clear keyboard (which we can be detach and clean the film easily), and it's a bit funny when type on the soft surface of the film
Bottomline:
It's not really well packaged when it arrives (half fold), maybe DX should roll the film before putting it in a yellow package. But since the film is elastic, it's not a big deal

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections