DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 5-Pin Male to USB Female Adapter Cable for Laptop / Notebook - Black
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9211 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICE AND CHEAP!

posted by Bertuele on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's really a useful device: you can add a standard USB port to your Android tablet or smartphone. I used together with both and it worked! Connect USB card readers, USB memories, USB joystics and so on. It doesn't seem to be a cheap item, and it is strong.
    Cons:
    none. It works perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buena calidad al mejor precio

posted by mchanfran on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    El cable tiene muy buena pinta, funciona perfectamente con la Nexus 10. En cuanto a calidad es bastante aceptable y el precio, el mejor de internet. No es demasiado largo, lo que resulta mas cómodo, menos estorbo.
    Cons:
    Por el momento no he experimentado ninguna contra. Hay gente que dice que con USB de mas de 2GB no funciona bien, aún no l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality

posted by Sanpj on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sturdy ends and good quality cable, it is't as good a branded, but it works for a fraction of the price. I have tested it in a sony tablet s and a motorola rzor, and works perfectly just like the originals.
    Cons:
    The cable is a little too thin and i worry about losses, errors and temperature.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful for gadget connections

posted by mishu13 on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It is compact - It has a nice aspect - I find it very easy to use - Doesn't need drivers - You can use it to charge the phone or other gadgets from the tablet - Very useful for file and music/video exchange
    Cons:
    - Can be considered too small - Doesn't work for all gadgets or devices
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best for OTG use !

posted by DexterP on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You can't beat the price on this item !!! ° - Price is really good ! ° - Connectors are working properly. ° - No Hassle connection.
    Cons:
    ° - Maybe a bit short. ° - Micro USB is not really solid, but this is not really related to this item.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for phones with OTG

posted by scontaldi on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I own a Galaxy S3 and it detected as soon i plug the cable. I only tested with a couple of pendrive but they have all work.
    Cons:
    I had connection problems so a minor movement disconnect the device. In one oportunity my pendrive lost connection while playin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice item

posted by Odhinn on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great build quality. I can recoment this product for all people that want to use keyboard, mouse, usb device etc. for smartphone or tablet. I have tested it on my Android Xperia Neo, but if u want to use mass storage device u will need root and custom kerne...
    Cons:
    It works well with keyboard and mouse (wired), but beware if u try using wireless keybord and mouse, may be you android keybord...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly

posted by Gijsie on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works like a charm. build quality is ok. usb connectors work fine. cable is nice and short so you don't extend the cables too much. tested on my galaxy s3 with a logitech usb mouse, and a logitech usb keyboard. you should also be able to connect a usb-stor...
    Cons:
    no cons found yet
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good and good price

posted by antoniocxv on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a cable to my tablet, and this is a very good one. I can't say that it works with a 3.0 usb gadget because I have no one of then, but with all of my readers, usb, hard disk works perfectly. Fit perfect with the connector and I am very glad...
    Cons:
    The time of arrival it was as usual in Spain, four weeks. I know it is a good time because of the free shipping but I wonder if...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I can connect and use mouse and keyboard and flash drives to my Sony Xperia

posted by Vangede on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works just as expected... I can connect and use mouse and keyboard and flash drives to my Sony Xperia Mini Pro Android phone :-) Everything just worked...
    Cons:
    cheap plastic... but it is really ok... It took quite a while to get it, but that is expected... I like it, and I'm very happy ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections