DX  » Community » Reviews » X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC LED 200lm Flashlight (1*18650)
Sort by:
100 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6161 (61%)
  • 4 Star:3535 (35%)
  • 3 Star:44 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good light for all kind of activities

posted by uros13 on 11/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - I like build quality (metal) - brightness is good, on scale from 1 to 10 i giving 6,5 or maybe 7 (think that XML-T6 is 10) - lens is ok but plastic
    Cons:
    - for now I do not have any cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight

posted by Mipiii on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Flashlight works with articles 18650th This is a high quality flashlight for everyday use. I am very satisfied with it. The front of the lamp with lens used to focus the beam settings. The flashlight is small and compressible. Immediately after testing, I o...
    Cons:
    Found no cons lamp does.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Medium quality torch

posted by Rusty9 on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price. Good value for your money. It shines really bright. It`s head really allows to configure the ray of light - from extra bright square field to huge flood of light. This torch, with it`s small formfactor may really becomes his friend - requires no...
    Cons:
    The head of the device loosens a bit, but it doesn`t matter at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing beam

posted by irit04 on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This flashlight has such a strong and long beam, I did not believe that such a small instrument can produce such a strong light. When you take it outside in the dark you can light up a very large area.
    Cons:
    You will need to buy in addition the special batteries and the charger for the batteries. This adds much to the price.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight zoomable very bright

posted by klajdfkljakfj on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright reliable cheap rechargeable zoomable and most importantly compact ive had it for qhite a while its my primary choise
    Cons:
    Plastic lens vs glass i really dont like the 500 characters limit there is no point of it dont you agree? I have to keep typing...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One great little flashlight

posted by SirLaz on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Unlike a lot of the other flashlights I have bought this one is really well built. The size makes it easy to have with you and the amount of light that comes out of this little thing is great. The Flood-to-Throw function is easy to operate and gives you ...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great compact performer

posted by NateB on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - out of the box its solid - works well & has some solid light output for its package. - quality is fine for the price - no issues with anything on mine - can be easily machined down to 25.4mm/1 inch so easy to mount to standard rifle mounts
    Cons:
    - Runs a P4 - definetely worth the upgrade to an R2 - needs to be converted to a proper driver, I ran a single 1050mA (SKU 1885...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best cocktail

posted by bredeteanvlad on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have 5 or more of these. Bought and just kept on buying them. It is the best solution for bikes: bright, long lasting (very long lasting), even with protect circuit on them the batteries never turned of (like in more powerful flashlights), low consumptio...
    Cons:
    1. some have white light some came with bluish light and a little weaker light. 2. some contact issues with 2 of these. 3. ni...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pocket light at a great price

posted by loonwulf on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good size for mine and my girlfriends hands. focus is smooth, and tension on the head holds it where its set pretty well. light output is decent, if not spectacular, much better then some of the brighter lights for every day use.
    Cons:
    Tail Clicky died on one of mine, contacts werent as well soldered as i would have liked, and there is little water sealing beca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by milankrajacic on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good value for money. The flashlight is very compact. 3 ways of working (low, high and strobe).Provides really strong light, which remains concetrated even on long distances.Very good for mounting on a bicycle, wall or too see animals in the dark. Batt...
    Cons:
    Not possible to change the light emitting part.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 10
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections