DX  » Community » Reviews » Wired Headphones Headset w/ Mic / Volume Control for Xbox 360 - Black (100cm-Cable / 2.5mm-Plug)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great! crystal clear sound

posted by gostskull on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    these are so clear. the ones that come with the xbox are 19, these are 9. i can never hear clearly i say what 1000 times with them these i havnt said what did you say once. their comfortable for a time. with 5 mins break every hour or so. the cups dround o...
    Cons:
    the earcups drown out a little to much sound, you cannot hear the game music with these just people talking. and sometimes a s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Headphone

posted by heloy on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The microphone has a good quality. It feels nice on your head. It is nice that you can switch the volume and that you can switch the microphone on and off. It does everything wat it has to do and it is very cheap.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the microphone is on, while you switched it off, that could be very annoying.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Headphones

posted by kire93 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I found a great product because it has good insulation and fit very well in my head, ultilizar easy, just plug in and use control.
    Cons:
    There's no way the game just to hear the conversations, which is not so good, since it insulates well the sound can not hear ve...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom broduto

posted by Karvken on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Aparelho leve, a parte do microfone tem ajuste, o áudio do mesmo é muito bom e principalmente o preço, muito bom, no Brasil é raro achar um desses a um preço camarada como o encontrado aqui. Vale muito a pena a compra.
    Cons:
    Fones são pequenos, pra quem é cabeçudo como é fica um pouco desproporcional, mas o encaixe é legal. q...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bom.

posted by dieckmann10 on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Som sai com qualidade, produto com bom acabamento. De fácil instalação e configuração. Confortável e leve. Vale a pena.
    Cons:
    Não reproduz o som ambiente do jogo, apenas voz. Na minha opinião, este é o único ponto negativo, se o fize...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections