DX  » Community » Reviews » Electronic Bark-Control Dog Collar with RF Wireless Remote Controller (Stops Barking)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Collar is good

posted by Eyken on 08/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to operate since you get used to it. And easy to replace batteries. on short distances works pretty well. Vibrating feature is good after dog felt a shock - vibrating makes it obey and no need to shock again.
    Cons:
    Energy saving feature makes turns it off if collar is not moving - but moving must be strong and it's not reacting on remote. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good (Brazil)

posted by fabriciofvalent on 12/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, works perfectly, pushing the shock stop barking. good quality, discreet. a very positive point that the collar has a system that remains on standby when the dog is standing a while, saving baterria .
    Cons:
    Should have to regulate the intensity of the shock, post after a while the dog gets used to shock.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worked for my dog

posted by Seanzie on 04/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This unit worked great for training my dog with issues of agression, excessive barking and excessive pulling on the leash. The remote has 4 buttons. - Vibration mode - works most times to grab my dogs attention. - Shock mode - Gets my dogs attention ever...
    Cons:
    - My dog is approx. 13 lbs and the collar that came with this unit was to big. - Build construction is fairly cheap, the anten...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    dog collar

posted by hellojelloo on 02/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great product. cheap. didn't work on my dog because of his hair but tried on another dog and it worked.
    Cons:
    my dog has a lot of fur around his neck (he's a sheltie) and when i put it around his neck he didn't feel anything. No reaction...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Electronic Bark-Control Dog Collar

posted by afrothugz on 01/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    when it arrived it used it immidialty it worked fine the dog dident get hurt by the shock just scared :p the vibrate function was pretty funny(dog running around)
    Cons:
    when the battery was empty and i put a new battery in it i just vibrated without me pushing any buttons :/
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ecellent buy

posted by 76422 on 12/31/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very easy to use. Batteries are included. Good range. pretty sturdy build. Began educating my dog straight away.
    Cons:
    Vibration alone is not enough to work at the beginning. I doubt wether it would be suitable for outdoor use in anything less th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well on my big dog.

posted by KegRaider on 10/11/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Helps 'educate' your dog. * Not a painful shock. * Weather resistant. * Controller has Vibrate, Shock, Whistle?, and a LED torch. * Not an automatic shocker. I didn't want my dog to stop barking, just howling.
    Cons:
    * Fairly heavy on the batteries! I use the 'Soshine' AAA batteries from DX, and need to charge them weekly. * Collar JUST fits...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections