DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Bluetooth 2.0 Class 1 Wireless Adapter Dongle (100 Meters)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product at a very low price

posted by ktemanuel on 08/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works well is compatible with windows seven, windows vista and xp, has reached very acceptable pc where I have used it through two walls and the team works pretty well thankfully
    Cons:
    construction material is quite poor could have been harder, but good should be noted that the price is quite low
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost Great

posted by ermissao on 07/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works great. Plug and play in my Windows Seven. Is not too small to easily lost it... Has good speed and range I only test across the room and works perfectly! Funciona perfeitamente. Basta conectar e usar no meu Windows Seven. Não é tão peq...
    Cons:
    The material is not the best, but not too fragile. O material não é o melhor, mas não parece ser frágil.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Bad

posted by Bisdakexpress on 01/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If Your Device doesn't come with a bluetooth capability then this is a good device to jazz up your notebooks and desktops. Small and portable. Nice looking attaching through your usb port. Detects by my windows xp and vista so you don't need the driver anym...
    Cons:
    Range is fairly good. easily intered by devices running the same frequencies.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections