DX  » Community » Reviews » Measy RC11 2.4GHz Wireless 1000DPI Optical Air Mouse + Keyboard with Smart Android OS (3 x AAA)
Sort by:
80 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5846 (58%)
  • 4 Star:4133 (41%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good remote control for an android pc

posted by c0d3r on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good remote control for an android pc. I have it connected to an android pc attached to my plasma tv and work fine. You need to buy 3 AAA batery. this gadget work in 2.4 Ghz so it have more long range connectivity than bluetooh or infra red.
    Cons:
    I not have any problem. Maybe it need a power button for power off when you not need to use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Remote for HTPC

posted by kartstig on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great Price. Easy to use. Very useful for HTPC. Do not need to have a full keyboard anymore. Multi-button functionality. Comes with batteries. Keyboard buttons work great with good tactile feedback.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the angle of the mouse gyro seems to be awkward, but you can get used to it. Clicking may be difficult because the mo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good small keyboard

posted by Elgxl on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, don't feel cheap, good reception, light and small not bulky. the battery seems to last well still using the same batts from the first day (i have it more then 1 month). Works well with my MAC
    Cons:
    i don't like the way u operate the mouse, its a nice gimmick but is not that comfortable to use No command button for MAC.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An easy to use airmouse

posted by tom1967 on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Size is right It's lightweight Not difficult to opperate Air mouse very accurate Plug and play in Windows 7 Works very good with my notebook
    Cons:
    Batteries not included No mouse wheel to zoom in or out no backlight, so nearly impossible to use in the dark Takes a little g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good. Low price and powerful.

posted by marcosalexbr on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product fulfills the promise. Respond to commands appropriately, greatly facilitating the use of my TV with miniPC also acquire in this site. The price is fair enough for the available resources.
    Cons:
    In early use I had some problems with the sensitivity of the keyboard buttons. I have not yet found a way to configure this sen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice addition to any miniPC!

posted by Hephaestos on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, very good range, good price, sturdy construction, full working QWERTY keyboard with function keys
    Cons:
    No mouse wheel to zoom in or out - no backlight, so nearly impossible to use in the dark, except the mouse function - 'cause of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Armando4 on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap and effective for use in smart tv with android player, bought mine for use with MK808B and I am very satisfied with its performance. I would strongly recommend buying this product.
    Cons:
    none against but the batteries do not last long when using the mouse regularly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Takes some getting used to...

posted by dyarmak on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is exactly what I thought it would be. Works great, range is acceptable, good price.
    Cons:
    No backlight! nearly impossible to use anything but the mouse feature in the dark. In the version of android I was using (4.1)...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost 100%

posted by ubiratamuniz on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Air mouse works perfectly - Sturdy construction - Full QWERTY keyboard with function keys - Android compatible (see cons) - uses standard AAA batteries - great price - decent range - worked out of the box, both with an Jesurun M6 miniPC and a LG Smart TV ...
    Cons:
    - Power button: Due to being connected to the Android miniPC by a USB dongle, it won´t be able to fully power the device ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good HTPC interface.

posted by awhawk on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Got this to replace the bulky wireless keyboard and inconvenient mouse I was using for my HTPC. Is a good, small, lightweight and convenient remote-sized air mouse that is quite intuitive to use (once you get a little bit used to it). Pros: 1. Plug and ...
    Cons:
    A few things would have made this better. 1. Needs a mousewheel (or at least mousewheel function) as scrolling in a browser i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections