Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* The controller is visually pleasing.
* Good distance.
* very light.
* The cursor is responsive with a slight movement of the wrist. (you don't need to move your entire arm, as some people have shown)
* The buttons have a nice click to it.
* Good quality and well designed.
* Power button can shut down your computer
* buttons are not always responsive. need to push hard.
* back panel is very hard to open. You need to use something solid to pry it open.
* lack of instructions in the manual. I can't figure out how to you use the secondary F command buttons.
*** ONLY 1 Shift, Ctrl, Alt button(left side). Very inconvenient. Try only using the left shift button on any computer keyboard, then you'll understand what I mean. Same concept.
* Power button can shut down your computer, WITH ONLY 1 PRESS OF THE BUTTON.
I tested it out with Win7, WinXP MCE, and MK808 android TV. The Measy RC11 works as you would expect. The mouse cursor is very responsive. The buttons need to be pressed firmly and not too fast.
Pretty good air mouse/keyboard. Works very well with android TV device and HTPC. It bit high on the pricey side though.
It's a good buy, I'm happy with this purchase.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.