Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- The QWERTY keyboard is divided into two zones
- Not have letter Ñ.
- Multiple function keys.
- Big center button with three touch areas that functions as a conventional mouse. The central zone (Android logo) is used to enable or disable the Air Mouse quickly.
- Led indicating whether the Air Mouse is on.
- Optimally configure difficulty in Android
- Enters standby mode automatically
- Installation is very simple, just plug the wireless receiver to any free USB port of the device you going to use it, turn it on and voila, you can move the pointer pointing smoothly
- In conclusion we can highlight the excellent value it has.
- It's comfortable, accurate and responds very well to gestures.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.