DX  » Community » Reviews » JJC JN21 Protective Water-Resistent Pouch Bag for Standard Camera Lens (85mm*120mm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Much better than I expected! – JJC JN21 Protective Water-Resistent Pouch Bag for Standard Camera Lens (85mm*120mm) Reviews

posted by joel22484 on 04/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
-Cheap
-Good quality
-Includes foam insert
-Thick enough to actually protect a lens
Cons:
-Drawstring is big and a firm. It's ok, but I would rather have a softer string that was a little bit smaller.
Other:
-Mine came with a different tag, but that doesn't matter.
-The foam insert that is included makes this versatile and can fit larger (fatter) lenses without the foam and smaller (skinnier) sized lenses with the foam. The size is what I was worried about, but ended up being a perfect fit.
Bottomline:
I recently purchased a couple lens bags locally, but am going to stick with the bags here on dealextreme and re-sell the ones I bought locally.
These are very good quality (durable and thick), very affordable, and in a decent range of sizes.
I'm surprised no one else has written a review on these things. They are definitely worth the money! Just buy one for yourself, and then you'll see what I mean.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections