DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Natural Black Agate Necklace (43cm)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great present

posted by darkshadown on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent product. It cost 10 time more here in braazil. My wife love it. It's a fantastic price. Comes with a nice box you can give as a preseter to your girlfriend ou wife. It's really authentic gems
    Cons:
    I know that natural gems have different size and shapes however the could select more carefully the pearls. The necklace colud ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great purchase!

posted by nocutenickname on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It doesn't seem cheap at all, so I wouldn't mind using it to a party or a fancy meeting. - The stones have different sizes, which makes it look really cool and different from other necklaces. – Stylish and classy
    Cons:
    - I had a little problem with the screw lock - it wasn’t so easy to lock it the first time, but at least once it was locked it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just.. beaitufull / simplemente.. hermoso

posted by goldV on 10/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very few drawings remain natural, white circles characteristic of agate, but it seems that in his mator surface are dyed, although I can confirm that the stone is natural and not plastic / muy pocas mantienen los dibujos naturales, los circulos blancos cara...
    Cons:
    screw lock is somewhat complicated for this collar so short, but it seems safe enough / la traba a rosca es algo complicada si...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice necklace!

posted by Q'tee on 09/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an awesome classy necklace! The stones are ordered from small to large and back, which makes it stand out from the regular bead necklace. The black agate looks very classy. I actually wore this necklace to a wedding and while singing a concert, an...
    Cons:
    The size cannot be changed, so you have to be lucky it is precisely good for you.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections