Actually works – CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (52mm) Reviews
posted by Soundstorm on 09/11/2008
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very cheap.
- Protects your lens.
- Metal frame is strong enough.
- Is supplied in a hard plastic box with foam, so you can take it with you without heaving fear of cracking the glass.
- Does polarize.
- Thread is a bit rough.
- Questionable mounting of the glass.
- Doesn't polarize as good as the expensive filters.
- The rotating part can be rough in some angles.
It does filter the way it has to, but the effect isn't as good as it should be.
It's a bit like when you buy real Polaroid sunshades or other brands polarizing sunshades. They do work and give almost the same effect, but the Polaroid ones are much better.
For the money, there is no reason not to try is. Just screw it on, turn the filter and you can watch through windows.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.