DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Analog Cap for Xbox 360 Controller - Grey (2-Piece)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits original x360 controller

posted by romainpnct on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits perfectly in my original x360 controler Dirt cheap Makes a used controler feel like new
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect replacment analog caps!

posted by justinmillerdx on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It was quick and easy to install these (there are great videos on YouTube showing how), and they perfectly replaced the analog sticks on my controllers. We play XBox about once a week, and so far these have held up pretty nicely (3 months).
    Cons:
    The coating on the caps doesn't feel quite as thick or nice as the old ones, but it doesn't detract from the game playing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent replacements

posted by Furgelnod on 09/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These thumbstick caps are almost identical to the original ones and have restored my 4 year old Xbox 360 controller to (more or less) new. The top surface has a nice amount of grip and fitting them was simple. Lastly the low cost is great.
    Cons:
    Some of the seams where the plastic was moulded where less than ideal but nothing a sharp knife couldn't fix.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great direct replacement for analog sticks

posted by yannko on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It seems identical to original ones, fits wired and wireless gamepads. It takes about 5 minutes to replace it. You have to be careful putting game pad together as all part are loose so you must be quick and precise. Game pad is identical to original one one...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does what it should

posted by Paul on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Easy to install. Provide a good replacement for the original ones. Just remove the cover take the old ones, put the new on their place a?? assemble the controller. You only need a torx screwdriver.
    Cons:
    Nothing really, these are made from other plastic than the original ones, but this does not affect anything.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best cap for Xbox 360 controller

posted by rodlima00 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality and durability. Easy to install. works perfectly Good price Worked very well as a replacement for broken grey sticks.
    Cons:
    works correctly and used for what it was designed. I can´t see nothing wrong with this product. Only bad thing was shippi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Xbox replacement caps

posted by SwattiMatti on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Just new replacement caps. very cheap.Cant say mutch about them because they are just like old ones. now my xbox360 controller have unbroken analog caps. I am very pleased.
    Cons:
    do not have anything bad to say about the. Only bad thing was shipping time but i have no rush.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic

posted by Daijiro74 on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    perfect, works perfectly. Good and really cheap replacement for your worn out or defect joystick for your Xbox controller. Easy to install, but will need the xbox screwdriver to open the xbox controller.
    Cons:
    None that I could find Worked very well as a replacement for broken grey sticks. perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice replacement sticks for your Xbox 360 controller

posted by Smapsa on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works nicely as a replacement for your controllers sticks that are damaged or worn out or just not the color you'd want. Packaging was good and there were no flaws with the product. Very easy to change and works perfectly
    Cons:
    None that I could find. Except that the top fells a little different than the genuine one, but it really didn't feel bad. Worke...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plastic analog cap for Xbox 360

posted by hdjoenne on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good and really cheap replacement for your worn out or defect joystick for your Xbox controller. Easy to install, but will need the xbox screwdriver to open the xbox controller.
    Cons:
    Feels like a bit cheaper and worse material than the original from Microsoft.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections