DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Brothers Figures Keychain for Cell Phones (Assorted 3-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome. – Super Mario Brothers Figures Keychain for Cell Phones (Assorted 3-Pack) Reviews

posted by NathanNathan on 10/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
How can you say no to these charms? I was looking for charms that aren't girly or weird looking (I'm a guy), and these are the best and cheapest I've found so far on this site (or anywhere for that matter).
I received Mario, Fire Mario, and the 1-UP mushroom. Very well constructed, however the paint job is iffy, but it's hard to notice unless you really examine it (which I did upon receiving).
Despite what other reviewers have said, I think these are a great size as a cell phone charm. I use it on mine and it's perfect. I abuse my phone and I feel confident that the charm can take a beating for a while before it should signs of weakening.
Cons:
Selection. I feel some of the combinations are odd, and important characters are missing (Imagine how cool a Bowser charm would be).
Other:
If you want a cell phone charm, and aren't a chick, get these. You won't be disappointed.
Bottomline:
BEST EVER. MARIO ROCKS.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections