DX  » Community » Reviews » CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (67mm)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:587 (58%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap polarizer lens filter

posted by joost.erftemeijer on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good cheap polarized lens filter. Reduces reflections and enhances the blue sky. I estimate that it filters about 90% of reflections compared to the $100+ filters available.
    Cons:
    The box it comes in has some extra space which lets it move in there. Do not screw the polarizer on too tight, especially when ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap must have fro every low budget photographer

posted by vevendy on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and useful stuff, not only for landscapes lovers. Works great with water reflection.
    Cons:
    When used with another filter, it can stick together pretty hard. You just need to push it a little, it's solid enough. There i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good polarizer for the money

posted by 0rome on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It seems optically sound, there is no easily noticable distortions over the field of view on standard lens -It darkens overall picture by little more than one full stop. Even some more expensive brand filters can be lot darker. -contrast difference on refl...
    Cons:
    -there is some play between rings and a little grinding (with some noise) when rotating front element. It does not feel it will...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality for a very good price

posted by Rik0331 on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The quality of this lens filter is great. For the price you buy a polarizer lens filter like this in a Dutch store, you can buy eight filters on Deal Extreme! The lens filter comes with a protective case, so it doesn't damage during transportation.
    Cons:
    Absolutely no cons. At first I had some difficulties removing this lens filter from my lens. The lens filter is made of two par...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely worth the money!

posted by TheRickert on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does a really good job of toning down reflections and/or highlights. Also captures the blue sky perfectly!
    Cons:
    None that I've come across so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good polarizer

posted by maduarte07 on 12/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap circular polarizer and with a good quality. Takes away the reflections and enhances the blue sky and sea. The delivery was quick and without problems.
    Cons:
    Therefore it was no characteristic of this polarizer, you should be careful when handling it to prevent the same detachment of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good starter CP filter

posted by PeterDutch on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works basically as advertised. It screws on tightly (see cons too), gives some gradient to the sky and does make blue, partially cloudy sky look quite nice.
    Cons:
    - It does darken your pictures quite a bit. - If combined with a UV-filter, it might screw on so tightly that both filters com...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, really works with nikkonor 18-135

posted by darkfad on 10/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good price, actually works as it should. Removes reflections from surfaces, use with my Nikon D80 and 18-135 lens. Excellent removes the reflection from the glass.
    Cons:
    When adjusting the ring and starts to turn off the filter. For simplicity, better in one direction. Or have more drag. An Incon...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get what you pay for

posted by Compuwiz2007 on 07/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really cheap Screws on nicely, and it has a smooth rotation. It does cut down the glare at some rotation, most of the time. Acts sort of as a "sunglass" for your camera, it does dim things down quite a bit.
    Cons:
    Really Cheap, glass quality suffers I am using this on a 70-300 lens, and at the low end/70mm, the images are relatively clear ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CPL Polarizer Filter (67mm) on a 18-135 Nikkor

posted by alexbely on 05/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great results, not that much difference between this one and the much expencive ones... i've checked. 1.cuts down the glare. 2.play with it(turn in a clock direction) till you have the least amount of reflection and shoot. nothing complicated. great price, ...
    Cons:
    the plastic box that it came with broke in delivery(probably because our local mail service) but i replaced it with my own.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections