DX  » Community » Reviews » 7.2W 120-LED White + Blue Light Aquarium Top Lamp w/ Holder (AC 100~240V / EU Plug)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I was looking for and a good price

posted by Iskkander on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It led aquarium light perfect for what I needed. It is cheap, the cheapest I found. Save energy and money, its consumption is very low. Perfect for breeding tanks discus. Small and fits perfectly to the edges of the aquarium. Is adjustable by screws to the ...
    Cons:
    It has white and blue LED lights, but with a single socket, so can not be used independently. Only daylight, can not be used to...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy! Beautiful and useful!

posted by Dreano on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great lamp! Economic, espends a quarter (25%) of my old lamps. Beautiful, thin and stylish! Fits perfect on my micro aquarium. Wonderful impact on the plants colors, specialy with the blue leds on this. Silent (no reactors needed!), easy to install and fast...
    Cons:
    No control over the number of lamps to on. There are blue and white lamps, but it's always on everytime! Others lamps accept tu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LED lighting for aquariums is just fantastic

posted by ScientiaSilva on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This LED lighting for aquariums is just fantastic, because it reduces by 95% the cost of lighting energy when compared to ordinary lamps. Soon I will buy another of these for my other tanks. I am using in my aquarium during the day to increase plant growth ...
    Cons:
    There are no points against.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections